Prices are per person
A Circumnavigation of Iceland
- Experience all of Iceland’s geological manifestations: glaciers, geysers, thundering waterfalls, immense cliffs, geothermal springs, boiling mud pots, and lava-scapes of unearthly beauty
- Meet Iceland’s people and learn about their unique cultural heritage and contemporary character
- Explore Iceland’s wild western coast; Siglufjörður in the north; the rarely visited rugged east coast; and the Westman islands in the south, among the planet’s youngest archipelagos
- Actively explore by taking Zodiacs into fjords and serene bays
- Customize your experience by taking an expedition extension
FREE BAR TAB AND CREW TIPS INCLUDED
We will cover your bar tab and all tips for the crew on all National Geographic Resolution, National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Endurance, and National Geographic Orion voyages.
EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS
Book 2023 departures and get 2022 rates if booked by January 31, 2022. Valid for new bookings on departures on Lindblad-National Geographic ships, Delfin II, and The Jahan made by Jan. 31, 2022, subject to availability, not applicable on extensions, and may not be combined with other offers. Call for details.